Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ho Ho Ho Ho

Hi everyone,

Just a quick post today. Hubby is on the late shift and I'm getting re-blonded tonight so I'm rather under the gun. I was testing out my new Adirondack markers with a bit of coloring last night so I thought I would use the images in a card today. I tried to find a challenge but not enough surfing time.
The background paper is atd Under the Tree. The rest is scrap Stampin' Up and Michaels. I picked up the snowflake brads at Multicrafts. The image is Holiday Tag Team which was cut using the Spellbinders Nestabilities. I used Stickles - Frosted Lace and Star Dust on the image. I textured with Sizzix Phrases, Wishes & Kisses.

For a quick and easy, I'm very pleased with this card. I hope you enjoy it as well and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment