Thursday, November 19, 2009

Leopard Card

Hello everyone,

Okay, I just couldn't resist the title for this post. I came across this ribbon at Michaels a long time ago and I just had to buy it. I thought for certain I could make some cool cards with it. Well it was easier said then done - you can't use leopard print ribbon on just any old card. I took advantage of some more of the Ranger Adirondack Alcohol ink elements that I've been playing with and matched it with a new challenge that I found at Pals Paper Arts and viola!



I used Stampin' Up Basic Black, Whisper White and a Michaels leftover for the solid paper element. I used my favourite Stampin' Up set, Pocket Silhouettes for the images which are also highlighted with cinnamon Stickles. The sentiment is Gina K Tag Lines.

I love, love, love how this card turned out. Using the great sketch from Pals Paper Arts, this card just came together beautifully.

I hope you enjoy this card as well, and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

2 comments:

  1. What a great card, Gisele! Love your color choices and stamp choices, too! Pocket Silhouettes is one of my favorite sets! Great job with the challenge! Thanks for playing along at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love how your background turned out! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete