Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Papertake Christmas

Hello everyone,

I decided to use this week's Papertake challenge for tonight's card. The Papertake blog always has something really interesting to inspire and get the creative juices flowing.



The background paper is atd Snow Day. I also used some Stampin' Up Old Olive and a dollar store paper find. The ornament is, once again, the Ranger Adirondack Alcohol Ink technique. I used an Inkadinkado Cool Christmas image, highlighted with Stickles Burgundy and Green. The ribbon is Michael's Ribbon Bowtique.

I like this card very much. I hope no one is getting tired of the ornaments as I just love the look of these elements and have quite a stash to use up. I was actually quite impressed that I had a stamp that coordinated so well with the atd paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment