Saturday, December 26, 2009

ABC Christmas Challenge Blog Hop

Hello everyone,

Just a quick post for now. I'll have a card for you later today.

I just finished a blog hop! One of the blogs that I visit fairly regularly is ABC Challenge which uses a different letter of the alphabet to inspire a card. I think it is an ingenious blog. These great cardmakers have now created a second blog, ABC Christmas Challenge which will be run every other week. If you play along, by the end of the year, you'll have a bunch of Christmas cards ready to go. How clever!

Anyway, to be eligible for some prizes you have to blog hop your way through the Design Team's blogs and make a post. Too easy if you ask me, I love to surf and the projects were just beautiful.


I hope you have a chance to SPI on the ABC Christmas Challenge.


Gisèle


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in the ABC Christmas Challenge blog hop fun!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya
    Thanks for your support with our new blog! hope to see you on the challenges too!
    Good luck with the blog candy prizes
    hugs Samantha ABC Christmas challenge blog x

    ReplyDelete