Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mercy's Puppy

Hello everyone,

First off I'll explain. This is the Christmas card for the breeder of our puppy. Juno, is a Chinese Shar-Pei. I sent a her a Shar-Pei card last year that she just loved so I thought I'd make a really, really customized card for her this year. I used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch as inspiration and just had fun making this very special card.


The background paper is atd Under the Tree which I highlighted with Holly Stickles. I used some scrap atd Holiday Cheer paper. The ribbon is Offray Firefly Gold and So-Facile Narrow Metallic. The sentiment is Gina K. Designs Tag, You're It! stamped on a Stampin' Up Whisper White scrap. I also used some Real Red scrap. I've no idea where the green scrap came from - it could be anywhere. The photo is one of my own, taken this fall in our backyard.

I just love this card, not only is it for a very special lady but it is all about my awesome puppy! I even included some candid shots on the inside of the card. I apologize for continuing to use this atd paper and the Stickles but the effect is sensational. Believe it or not I'm still using the same 12 x 12 piece and there are three more sheets in that particular pad.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. gisele...what a precious little puppy! great christmas card!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done an amazing job! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete