Monday, December 21, 2009

Sketchy Christmas Berries

Hello everyone,

I found this sketch on Sunday while surfing. It is from the Sketchy Thursdays blog. I'm not sure where the blog title comes from or why they post on Sunday instead of Thursday but I just loved the sketch and thought I'd give it a try.


The background is Stampin' Up Mellow Moss textured with the Sizzix Holly and Berries plate. the ribbons are Crafts from Dollarama and Holiday Ribbon Bow-Tique from Michael's The image is Inkadinkado Cool Christmas. The sentiment is Close To My Heart Christmas Scripts. I've highlighted the image and sentiment with Xmas Red and Crystal Ice Stickles. The snowflake brads are from Multicrafts.

I used up all my Christmas card stash this year. I had hoped not to have to make even one card but I did have to make a half dozen or so. I really love making Christmas cards, so I've started rebuilding the stash. Even though the holidays will so be gone for another year, I'll keep the Christmas stamps and ribbons out for a while yet. Fair warning.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment