Monday, December 14, 2009

Sleigh Bells Ring

Hello everyone,

I can't say that I'm any further ahead today than I was yesterday but I did steal time to make a card. Once again I turned to the 365 Cards blog which asked for a card based on a song.


I've just been looking for an excuse to use this stamp from Close To My Heart. This is from the Magical Season set which is wonderfully whimsical. I embossed the image with my favourite Close To My Heart Silver Pearl embossing powder on top of black StazOn. I used Sakura 3-D glaze pens to colour the image. I also highlighted with a variety of Stickles. The paper is Stampin' Up Whisper White, a dollar store find and a scrap of atd Holiday Cheer. There are three different ribbons - Holiday Bow-tique, Dashes, Dots & Checks and Textured Trios - all of which were found at Michaels. I used four Making Memories eyelets.

I'm quite pleased with this card. It was a much needed fix after not getting an opportunity to be creative yesterday. I can't wait to use more of the Magical Season stamps, they are so fun and cheery, I see so many possibilities.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. I have that stamp set and have never stamped the sleigh! (GASP!) I love what you did with it! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love that image - truly fun and whimsical!

    ReplyDelete