Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Saturday Girl's Club Project Update

Hello everyone,

I don't have a card for you today. It has been the usual wicked Wednesday and I've pulled a muscle in my back so am not feeling overly creative tonight. I still wanted to feed the blog however, so I thought I would provide you an update of the Saturday's Girl's Club Project that I posted at the end of January.

As you can see, the girls' projects turned out beautifully. The bags were filled with cinnamon heart candies and candy hearts. The girls had a lot of fun decorating the bags and it was a really fun afternoon.

We're now planning a Mother's day project. I'm thinking maybe bag toppers and cards. We'll have to see.

I hope you enjoy their projects and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment