Monday, March 1, 2010

Birthday Mojo

Hello everyone,

As you likely realize by now, I just love doing sketches. There are so many great blogs out there that I've got more challenges unfortunately, than I can possibly create. If ever you're in need of inspiration, look no further than some of the amazing card making blogs out the on the Web. Today's card is inspired by the Mojo Monday sketch. Mojo Monday always has some really wonderful sketches but I don't always get the chance to use them. If only I could grab a few more hours in the day.


All the paper in this card is Stampin' Up - Cutie Pie, Certainly Celery, Rose Red and Whisper White. The image is Verve Thankful Accents. The sentiment is Stampin' Up It's Your Birthday. The brad is from Multicrafts. There are also a few Stickles highlights throughout.

I just love the cheerfulness of this card, it's so fun! It's helped me remember why I bought this paper in the first place. Verve is sponsoring this week's Mojo Monday challenge so I just had to use one of my new stamp sets. This is the Verve set that I first SPI'ed on Jackie Pedro's The Scalloped Edge blog. I love this set as well as the three that I picked up and will use over and over and over.

Please enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. You're right. This is a very cheerful card. Love all the color.

    ReplyDelete