Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sweet Thank You

Hello everyone,

Today's card is inspired by Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch. This was not an easy card to make. In fact, this is my third attempt. I will however, like Susan Raihala at Simplicity, take the mistakes and recreate them into useable cards. I'm learning that sometimes, it just happens that way.

The card base is Stampin' Up Whisper White. The patterned paper is all Stampin' Up Sweet Pea designer series paper. The focal circle is Stampin' Up Whisper White and Taken With Teal. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Curvy Verses and is cut with a Spellbinders Nestabilities die. The ribbon is Michael's Special Value.

The third time is the charm because I just love how this card turned out. The Sweet Pea paper helped tremendously because every sheet is fabulous. I also love this sentiment, I've had this set for ages but have not used it all that often.

Please enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love the trees in the background against the polka dots - and the flowing sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete