Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ve, Ve, Ve, Verve - Part IV

Hello everyone,

The fourth Verve Spring Fling challenge was to make a tag.

I've not made too many tags so this was a real challenge for me. The tag shape is the new Spellbinder Label 10 die. The paper is all Stampin' Up - Basic Black, Whisper White and Crushed Curry. The patterned paper was made with Whisper White paper stamped with Verve Filigree Fantasy in Crushed Curry and highlighted with Diamond Stickles. The sentiment is Verve Thankful Accents. The ribbon is Stampin' Up Crushed Curry polka dot.

I love this tag! The black, yellow and white combination is so classic. I love the new Spellbinder label die as well. It is a great shape and I'm sure I'll get lots of use from it. I also have to mention the versatility of the stamp. It's a small stamp that was easy to turn into a beautiful background. Too awesome!

Please enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful color combo for the tag. Great job with the Verve spring fling challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete