Monday, May 3, 2010

Animal Mojo

Hello everyone,

Well, Saturday's crop doesn't appear to have had too much of an impact on my mojo. Today's card is based on Saturday's Allsorts challenge which is to create a card with an animal and today's Mojo Monday sketch. Both challenges were just too irresistible.

The printed paper is DCWV Far East Asia Stack. The solid paper is Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim. The image is from Inkadinkado which was coloured with Stampin' Up watercolour crayons, spritzed with water and stamped on watercolour paper. The sentiment is Gina K Tag Lines. The embellishments are clear Oregon Raindrops from Pink Hedgehog Paper Crafts.

This card is a bit of a take-off from the earlier panda cards that I've made which my mom loved them so they're now part of her stash. I have to say the watercolour technique worked really well with this image and I just love how it relates to the printed paper. Needless to say, my daughter, the panda lover, thought this card was just super! Thanks darling girl!

I hope you enjoy this panda and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gisele. a lovely card with a fab image.
    Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this week
    Hugz fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card love the image my favorite animal...x

    Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete