Saturday, June 26, 2010

Rock Star II

Hello everyone,

Here is my second card for you today. This is a consignment card for a colleague's brother. He is the up and coming DeeJay whom my colleague is trying to encourage. I didn't use a sketch or challenge for this card. I used one of the flubbed cards from last week's seven attempt card. Of course, the stickers were inspiration enough.


The card base is from Recollections. The silver strips are of unknown origin from my stash which have been textured with Sizzix Circle Circus. The stickers are either Jolene's Boutique or EK Success - I've misplaced the packaging.

This was one of those super easy cards that is totally reliant on a phenomenal sticker. How can you go wrong with a sticker that incredible. I've decided that I'm going to take a close look at stickers because I think they're great!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment