Friday, October 29, 2010

More Clean & Simple Holly

Hello everyone,

I so loved yesterday's card that when I looked at today's Clean & Simple Stamping one layer sketch, I decided I would use the same coloured holly images on this card.


The card base is from Recollections. The images are Annabelle Stamps Holly Branch stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso, heat embossed with clear embossing powder and coloured with Sakura Gelly Roll Gold Shadow pens. The sentiment is Cornish Heritage Farms Vintage Christmas Expressions.

I love this card as much as I love the card I made yesterday. I think the holly images have turned out so beautifully that I suspect you'll see a few more of them on my cards over the next few weeks.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: