Monday, November 22, 2010

Winter Scene

Hello everyone,

I was looking over my list of 'interesting' challenges and there is no way I'm going to do even a quarter of them. There are just too many really fabulous challenges out there. For today's card I decided to use last Wednesday's Creative Inspirations challenge which was to create a 'winter wood land'. I had in my mind that this would be a great opportunity to craft a male Christmas card. It worked!

The card base is Recollections. The horizontal strip is a scrap of Stampin' Up Always Artichoke dry embossed with Cuttlebug's Leafy Branch folder. The patterned paper is K & Company SW Glad Tidings layered on a piece of copper Recollections Foil paper. The image is Gina K. Tree Silhouettes which was glittered with Martha Stewart glitter. The sentiment is Cornish Heritage Farms Vintage Christmas Expressions.

I think this is a great male Christmas card. I can't wait to use it! It is very natural but with just that little bit of sparkle. I also love the copper paper. It looks great against the dark green.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. This is such a lovely card hun, very nice! Thanks for joining in this week with our theme of Winter Wood Land at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete