Tuesday, December 21, 2010

With Sympathy

Hello everyone,

Sad news today. The mother of one of my colleagues passed away today. She had been quite ill but it still is a horrible time of year to lose someone so close.

The background layers are Autumn Leaves Emily. The solid papers are Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant and Whisper White. The Elegant Eggplant layer was textured with Sizzix Elegant Lines dry embossing folder. The sentiment is from the Stamp Barn for Heather's Stamping Haven. The embellishments are Amuse Creative Candy white Pretty Pearls.

I really like this card and am only sorry that it had to be made today. I'm sure at some point, because her mother was so very ill, she will considered her mother's passing a blessing but at the moment, is it just difficult. My colleague is one of the most resilient and smart women I know, so she'll get pass this eventually. I hope this card will, in some small way, help.

Please come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment