Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Another Sick Niece

Hello everyone,

I've made another 'get well' card tonight because I've another niece who is under the weather. She is the sister of the niece for whom I made yesterday's card. I'm really feeling sorry for my sister-in-law and brother-in-law. This card meets yesterday's Papertake Weekly challenge to use ribbons and pearls.

The background paper is BasicGrey Eva layered on Stampin' Up Wild Wasabi and Close To My Heart Vineyard Berry. The ribbon is American Crafts Red Ruffles. The images are Bazzill Basics Pink Posies Chip Toppers. The pearls are from Annabelle. The sentiment is Hero Arts Thoughtful Messages stamped on Whisper White and layered on Pink Pirouette.

I love this card. Pink, green and burgundy are a favourite colour combination and the BasicGrey paper really pulls this all together so well. I wanted to have a youthful and cheery card and this certainly works. I know my niece will love this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card Gisele ,, am sure your niece will love this ,,, hope she feels better soon x

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete