Thursday, January 27, 2011

Get Well Card II

Hello everyone,

Today I'm showcasing a second card for my colleague. One of her friends commissioned a custom card for her. I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch to get started.


The paper is all Stampin' Up - Cottage Wall, Whisper White and Rich Razzleberry. The image is also Stampin' Up, Happy Moments, as is the grosgrain Rich Razzleberry ribbon. The sentiment is Hero Arts Thoughtful Messages. The bow is from Offray ribbon. The embellishments are Kaiser Scrapbook Mixed Flowers rhinestones.

I love this card and I'm confident that my colleague will also love it. This is such a sweet image and it works so beautifully with the Cottage Wall paper - by far one of my favourite papers ever.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment