Saturday, January 29, 2011

Girly Get Well

Hello everyone,

One of my sisters had surgery this week so, of course, I just had to make her a card. From the moment I surfed this week's Clean and Simple Stamping sketch, I knew I would use it in a card. It is the type of sketch that I just love!


The card base is from Recollections. The bottom layer is Close To My Heart Watermelon. The vertical strips are Cosmo Cricket DeLovely. The sentiment is Hero Arts Thoughtful Messages stamped with Stampin' Up Tempting Turquoise. The embellishments are Paper Company Studio Flowers and Frills Jewels.

I love this cheerful card. I think it will really cheer up my sister and I can't wait to get in the mail. This is a great sketch. It is one that I could use over and over again with absolutely any card. Seeing as I've still a large number of thank you cards on my list, I would expect to see one using this sketch.

Please enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: