Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy Birthday

Hello everyone,

My mojo is on a roll and I loved Friday's Clean and Simple Stamping sketch so much I just had to craft a second card. I've taken a few liberties with ribbon and embellishments but my Mom is looking for a really special birthday card for one of her friends and the card just cried for some extras.


The card base is from Recollections. The patterned paper is DCWV Floral Print layered on Stampin' Up Certainly Celery. The ribbon is Dollarama Crafts. The sentiment is Papertrey Ink Wreath for All Seasons. The embellishments are Hero Arts Metallic Décor.

Purple and green have to be one of my favourite colour combinations and this DCWV paper just works! The ribbon and embellishments add just that little extra sparkle. I know my mom and her friend will love this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment