Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Thank You

Hello everyone,

Another thank you card tonight. This one uses this week's Sunday Sketch and Stamp challenge as a starting point.


The background paper is Stampin' Up textured Soft Suede. The patterned paper is all BasicGrey Granola. The image, Penny Black Inclinations, is stamped in Soft Suede ink on Very Vanilla. The sentiment, Stampin' Up Warmest Regards, is also stamped in Soft Suede ink on Very Vanilla. Both the image and sentiment elements are layered on more BasicGrey Granola.

I really like this card. The blues, browns, and creams are a colour combination which I find particularly appealing. I was aiming for a masculine card but with the image, I'm not convinced. I suspect it will be used for a 'couple' thank you and it will really work in that respect.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card and colours. Thanks for playing along with SS&S this time. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete