Tuesday, February 15, 2011

More Thanks

Hello everyone,

Well, it's back to thank you cards for me this week. I've still got almost a dozen cards to go and I'm really hoping to have them done by the end of the weekend.

The solid papers are Stampin' Up Basic Grey and Whisper White. The printed paper is Dollarama Crafts Make It Special. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Flight of the Butterfly stamped in Nick Bantock Charcoal Grey. The embellishments are platinum Oregon Raindrops.

It was rather nice to just get creative tonight and not concern myself with sketches or challenges. I love pink and grey together. It is such a classic combination and it really works with this card. I was absolutely inspired by the paper and really wanted to show it off which is why I kept the rest of this card really simple.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment