Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Asian Inspiration Finale

Hello everyone,

Today's card is the last one in the Asian-inspired series I've been working on the past few days. I've really enjoyed crafting this series of cards and I suspect I've still got a few in me so I would expect an encore in the next few days.

The background paper is Stampin' Up Blush Blossom stamped with Asian Artistry in Blush Blossom ink and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The two top elements are DCWV Far East stack, highlighted again with the Sakura Clear Star pen and layered on Stampin' Up Groovy Guava.

I have to say this card is so much more beautiful than I expected it to be. Neither Groovy Guava nor Blush Blossom have ever been my favourite papers but in this application they work incredibly. I can't recommend the Sakura Clear Star pen enough. Everything I've done with this pen has been remarkable.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment