Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Elegant Anniversary

Hello everyone,

Today's card, based on this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch from Karen Giron, is for my in-laws upcoming wedding anniversary.

The paper is all Stampin' Up - Elegant Soiree, Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla. The image and sentiment are also Stampin' Up Always Elegant and are stamped in Nick Bantock Charcoal Grey. Everything is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I love everything about this card from the sketch to the colours to the image to the sentiment. The fabulous coordination is one of the great things about Stampin' Up products. I've been coveting this stamp set since I first saw it in the catalogue and I'm so glad I finally caved. I also love this paper so very much that I picked up two packs.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: