Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Get Well Soon

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for one of my best friends who is recovering from breast cancer. It's been a while since I did a challenge so I decided to use Clean & Simple Stamping sketch challenge from this past Friday.

The background paper is Stampin' Up Perfect Plum. The middle layer is Old Olive textured with Sizzix Flowers dry embossing folder and highlighted with Sakura's Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The patterned paper is BasicGrey Kioshi. The image is Stampin' Up Itty Bitty Buds. The ribbon is Michael's Special Value Ribbon layered on a piece of leftover from the scrap bin. The sentiment is Gina K Fanciful Tags. The embellishments are Recollections Rhinestone Stickers.

I love this card. Purple and green are a really great colour combination and one that my girlfriend really likes. Everyone who has had a chance to sign the card, think is suits my girlfriend perfectly. It is a rather spring-like card which can't get here soon enough. I love this particular BasicGrey paper. The colours and shapes are beautiful and actually really flexible for pretty much any card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment