Monday, April 11, 2011

Good Luck

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for a colleague who is moving on to another job.

The paper is all Stampin' Up - Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla and Elegant Soiree. The Baja Breeze layer is textured with Sizzix Elegant Lines dry embossing folder. The sentiment is Waltzingmouse Say It With Style. The embellishments are Martha Stewart White Dimensional Mini Pearls.

Elegant Soiree is one of my favourite Stampin' Up papers and when combined with Baja Breeze and Soft Suede, how can I not love this card. I was tempted to colour some of the circles with my ever present Sakura Clear Star pen but I figured that I should give it a rest. This card works with it either way.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment