Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Easter

Hello everyone,

Easter Sunday is only a week away. I don't usually craft Easter cards but a colleague wanted one to send home. I made two because I wasn't sure if Easter was sosmething religious for her or a spring celebration.

The background paper is Stampin' Up Urban Oasis layered on Baja Breeze. The focal layer is more Baja Breeze, textured with Sizzix Manhatten Flower, highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen and layered on Stampin' Up Basic Grey. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Well Scripted. The embellishments are Crystal Stickers Light Blue Mosiacs.

The paper is all Martha Stewart Playful Blue and Stampin' Up Whisper White. The background layer is textured with Creative Expressions Flourish. The image is DeNami Design Cross stamped in Wild Wasabi and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Well Scripted.

I love both of these cards. Both for Easter but both are so very different - one modernish and one spiritual. This is one of the things that I find so appealing about cardmaking.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment