Sunday, July 31, 2011

'Christmas In July' Finale

Hello again everyone,

I did it! My 'Christmas in July' challenge yielded thirty-one cards for my stash. I figure I'll probably need twice that number but I'm well on my way.


The printed paper is Close To My Heart Mistletoe layered on Cranberry and New England Ivy and Recollections Pearlized Gold. The sentiment is Penny Black Christmas Flourish. The embellishments are of unknown origin, possibly Making Memories. The card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I wanted my last card in this challenge to be a favourite and this certainly qualifies. Holly is one of my favourite Christmas images and this paper has a really lovely holly graphic. I've been hoarding these brads for so long I can't remember what company made them or where I got them. Aren't they great! I think this was a great card with which to end my challenge.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment