Thursday, July 28, 2011

Coppered Season's Greeting

Hello everyone,

Today's card is probably one of my favourites is this entire series of cards. I got the idea from looking through the latest Cardmaker magazine.

The background paper is BasicGrey Jovial Christmas Tree layered on Stampin' Up Always Artichoke and Bravo Burgundy. The focal element is Copper Tool Craft Foil textured with Cuttlebug Winter Wonderland embossing folder and smooshed with Ranger Adirondack Expresso, Red Pepper, Oregano and Pearl Mixative alcohol ink. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Curly Cute stamped on Very Vanilla and layered on Always Artichoke.

I love, love, love this card. The photo doesn't do this card justice. I think the textured sheet of copper is absolutely stunning! I've a couple of more card ideas using the same technique which I'd expect to see in the next couple of days before I finish using up this wonderful sheet of paper. I fell in love, as I often do, with this stamp set from the moment I first saw it. I'm so glad I picked it up.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment