Sunday, July 31, 2011

Golden Ornaments

Hello everyone,

My mojo was flowing so I've crafted the three remaining Christmas cards to finish my 'Christmas in July' challenge.


The background paper is Stampin' Up Bravo Burgundy textured with Cuttlebug Winter Wonderland dry embossing folder and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The vertical strip is BasicGrey Jovial Christmas Tree layered on Bravo Burgundy and Recollections pearlized gold. The ornaments are Stampin' Up Tree Trimmings heat embossed with Close To My Heart gold embossing powder. The ornament hangers are Elizabeth Craft Designs outline stickers. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Warmest Regards. The embellishments are Crystal Stickers gold pearls.

I love this card. It has been a lot of fun repeating the ornament theme as you've no doubt noticed for the last number of cards. I especially love this particular Cuttlebug folder because it really lends itself to highlighting with my Sakura Clear Star pen.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment