Saturday, July 30, 2011

Ornaments A Plenty

Hello everyone,

I think I've got only one more card left with the remaining scraps of my BasicGrey paper. It should work well with having only one day left in my personal 'Christmas in July' project.


The background paper is Stampin' Up Bravo Burgundy. The upper layer is Close To My Heart Juniper, Recollections Pearlized Gold and BasicGrey Jovial Christmas Tree. The stamped image is Inkadinkado Winter Trails stamped in Soft Suede and heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl. The layers were highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The ornaments are punched from Copper Tool Craft Foil which was dry embossed with a Sizzix Dearly folder and smooshed with Ranger Adirondack Stream, Pesto, Sail Boat Blue, Cooper and Pearl Mixative alcohol inks. The sentiment is Papertrey Ink Signature Christmas in Soft Suede on Very Vanilla.

I love this card but had to force myself to stop adding to it because it easily could have gotten out of hand. I got the idea of the blue/green ornaments from a discussion I had with a cardmaker girlfriend. We were discussing Thursdays card and talking about how copper patinas. This is certainly very different but I think it works really well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment