Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Boats and Brads

Hello everyone,

Today I have card seven in my sailboat paper series.


The card base is Stampin' Up Taken With Teal. The printed paper, Echo Park Paper Comapny Little Boy, is layered on textured Stampin' Up Crushed Curry. The sentiment is Close To My Heart Celebration. The brads are of unknown origin, likely Multicrafts.

I don't often use coloured card bases. I make so many cards that I would go through an inordinate amount of paper and it is just more economical to buy card bases which include envelopes. I really wanted to change things up a little. I really like all the brads. I love using lots of embellishments like this all at once. It really makes a statement.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment