Monday, October 24, 2011

Good Luck

Hello everyone,

One of my colleagues is moving on to greener pastures so I was asked to craft him a card. He has a great appreciation for cards that are Asian-inspired so this card was very, very easy to craft.


The patterned paper is origami paper of unknown origin layered on scrap textured navy paper also of unknown origin. The sentiment is Waltzingmouse Say It With Style. It is stamped with Midnight Blue StazOn on Stampin' Up Whisper White and layered on gold and navy papers of unknown origin. The embellishments are Keepsakes Memories from Multicrafts.

I love this card! It is perfect for my colleague and I know he'll really appreciate it. This is a great and very simple layout which only serves to highlight the great origami paper even more. Sometimes simpler really is better.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment