Saturday, October 29, 2011

One Sheet Wonder 1 & 2

Hello everyone,

I've completed the traditional Christmas one sheet wonder card project for the charity fundraiser. I love the results. I've plans to do another series of non-traditional Christmas cards that I hope will turn out just as spectacularly.

The paper is Close To My Heart - Colonial White, Cranberry, New England Ivy and Mistletoe. There is also two different types of textured Bazzill card stock. Some Stampin' Up Very Vanilla has also been thrown into the mix.


The sentiment is Stampavie Tina Wenke Holiday Wishes stamped in Nick Bantock Vermillion Lacquer. The ribbon is Michael's Special Value. The embellishments are Mark Richards Gold Metals.


The sentiment is Stampavie Tina Wenke Holiday Wishes stamped in Nick Bantock Vermillion Lacquer. The embellishments are Pebbles Pearl Candy Dots.

These two cards have super simple layouts that allow the lovely holly paper to shine through. The embellishments add just that little extra to liven things up a bit.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: