Saturday, October 15, 2011

One Sheet Wonder 3 & 4

Hello everyone,

Today's pair of cards in my one sheet wonder charity project is golf-themed

The card bases are Stampin' Up Kraft, Very Vanilla or Whisper White. The printed paper is Stampin' Up Well Worn.


The image, A Muse Putter, is stamped on Very Vanilla in Early Espresso and coloured with Ranger Adirondack Ginger and Denim markers. It is layered on Not Quite Navy, Well Worn and more Not Quite Navy. The sentiment is Impression Obsession Vertical Greetings.


The image is from Inkadinkado, stamped on Very Vanilla in Early Espresso and coloured with Prismacolor pencil crayons. The sentiment is Sweet 'n Sassy Birthday Greetings. The image and sentiment are layered on Dusty Durango.

I really like these cards and I think I'll be disappointed if they don't sell. Besides these two golfing stamps, which I actually coloured, I've a few other stamps that I don't use often enough but are perfect for male cards. Maybe I my mojo won't run low before I finish this series.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment