Sunday, October 16, 2011

One Sheet Wonder 5 & 6

Hello everyone,

I went with a tree themed pair of cards today for my one sheet wonder charity project.

The card bases are Stampin' Up Kraft, Very Vanilla or Whisper White. The printed paper is Stampin' Up Well Worn.


The background paper is Stampin' Up River Rock. The image, Gina K Tree Silhouettes, is stamped in River Rock on Whisper White and layered on Kraft. The sentiment is Gina K Tag Lines stamped in Soft Suede. The embellishments are Moss Oregon Raindrops.


The background paper is Stampin' Up Not Quite Navy. The image, Stampin' Up Lovely As A Tree, is stamped in Early Espresso on Whisper White and layered on Early Espresso. The sentiment is Gina K Labeled With Love.

I love using tree stamps and I think they are especially great for masculine cards. I was tempted not to use embellishments on the first card but felt it really did need a little extra. I think Oregon Raindrops work as embellishments for masculine cards because they blend in more that glittery brads or gems.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment