Tuesday, October 18, 2011

One Sheet Wonder 9 & 10

Hello everyone,

The theme for today's charity one sheet wonder cards are textured backgrounds.

The card bases are Stampin' Up Kraft, Very Vanilla or Whisper White. The printed paper is Stampin' Up Well Worn.


The background paper is Stampin' Up Whisper White stamped with Gina K Timeless Textures in Crumb Cake and layered on Kraft. The patterned paper is layered on Not Quite Navy. The sentiment is Close To My Heart Celebration stamped in Not Quite Navy on Whisper White and layered on Not Quite Navy. The embellishments are Keepsake Memories from Multicrafts.


The background paper is Very Vanilla stamped with Gina K Timeless Treasures in Not Quite Navy on Very Vanilla. The patterned paper is layered on Not Quite Navy. The sentiment, from Magenta, is stamped in Not Quite Navy on Very Vanilla and layered on Not Quite Navy.

I love these cards. I could count on one hand the number of times I use these types of texturing stamps which is a shame because these cards worked out so much better than I imagined. I think these backgrounds are spectacular! I can't wait to try them out on other cards.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment