Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sugar 'N Glitter

Hello everyone,

I am determined to clear off the bunch of leftover bits that are cluttering up my workspace so expect to see some scrapped cards over the next little while.


The background paper is BasicGrey Sugar Rush. The vertical strip is Stampin' Up Almost Amythest that was stamped with Sweet Summer in VersaMark, highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen and layered on Apricot Appeal. The focal image is a Daisy in Frame Peel Off's outline sticker affixed to coloured watercolour paper which was glittered with DecoArt Glamour Dust and layered on Apricot Appeal. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Happy Moments stamped in Nick Bantock Charcoal Grey on Whisper White. The embellishments are Hero Arts Hero Hues gems.

For someone who loves BasicGrey paper as much as I do, I find it can be difficult to work with the Sugar Rush papers. It did however, really work with this card. It is fun and silly and pretty. I think whoever receives this card will smile.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment