Saturday, December 3, 2011

Kid Christmas II

Hello everyone,

Today's card is another kid's Christmas card only is it for the daughter. I know she'll love it!


The printed paper is Bazzill Basics Holiday Style Merry Mix. The solid papers are Stampin' Up Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade and Whisper White. The sentiment is My Favorite Things Merry & Bright. The embellishments are TPC Studio Christmas Village Brads.

Isn't this one of the cheeriest cards ever! I fell in love with this paper from the moment I laid eyes upon it and only wish I'd picked up more than a single sheet. I love the bright pink and the great teal background colour. Expect more cards with this paper cause I intend to use every last little bit!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment