Sunday, December 18, 2011

Quick Christmas 13 & 14

Hello everyone,

Today's post has cards thirteen and fourteen of my quick and easy one sheet wonder Christmas card project.

.
The card base is Stampin' Up Real Red. The printed paper is Debbie Mumm Harvest & Holiday layered on green of unknown origin and Close To My Heart Colonial White. The sentiment is Impression Obsession Christmas Sentiments. The brad is TPC Studio Christmas Village.


The card base is Stampin' Up Real Red. The printed paper is Debbie Mumm Harvest & Holiday layered on a green piece of unknown origin and Close To My Heart Colonial White. The sentiment is Impression Obsession Christmas Sentiments stamped in Riding Hood Red on Colonial White and layered on Real Red.

I think these may be my favourites in this series. I really love being able to take these wee little bits of leftover paper and use them up on really great cards. Nothing wasted!

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment