Thursday, December 8, 2011

Wishing You

Hello everyone,

I decided I wasn't quite finished with Christmas card as I wanted to use some of the new papers I've picked up over the last while.


The background paper is American Crafts Holiday Sinterklaas layered on green Recollections. The triangles are Stampin' Up Going Grey and Ridinghood Red. The sentiment is Close To My Heart Christmas Love stamped in Ridinghood Red on Whisper White. The embellishments are TPC Studio Holly Jolly Dimensional Holly Stickers. The entire card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I think this is a wonderful card. I don't often use triangles on my card but I had this triangle of grey that I thought would work. It did! I wish the holly leave were a little darker green but these are such great stickers I decided to use them anyway.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment