Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Butterfly Beauty 5

Hello everyone,

Today's card is number five in this one sheet wonder series.


The printed paper, K&Company SW Nature Butterfly, is layered on Stampin' Up More Mustard and Blue Bayou. The image, from Magenta, is stamped in More Mustard on Very Vanilla. The sentiment, Lizzie Anne Say It In Script, is stamped in Marina Mist on Very Vanilla and layered on More Mustard. The embellishments are Multicrafts Keepsakes Memories.

I love all the layers on this card. I've been dying to use this image since I got it but have been so wrapped up in Christmas cards, the opportunity never arose. I'm glad I got the chance because it is a really great image and I can see using it often.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment