Monday, January 16, 2012

Country Floral 1

Hello everyone,

I promise I've only this set of twelve one sheet wonder cards and one more afterwards and that will be all for a while. I promise for real this time. This set is the cards I made at my neighbor's for the class she asked me to do for her and a group of her friends. It was a really great day! The next set of one sheet wonder cards will be the smaller sample cards that I provided for the class. I intended to post them before posting this set but I forgot them at the office today and have not yet taken the photos.


The printed paper is Jillibean Soup Chilled Strawberry Soup Vanilla Soy Milk which is layered on Stampin' Up Early Espresso and Baja Breeze. The sentiment is Hero Arts Thank You Messages.

This is a really clean and simple card. Instead of using any embellishments, I simply stuck with layering. I love this particular sentiment because it is very simple but nice and long. I think it would have also looked really nice stamped in Early Espresso ink.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment