Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Country Floral 9

Hello everyone,

Today I have card nine in this latest one sheet wonder series.


The printed paper is Jillibean Soup Chilled Strawberry Soup Vanilla Soy Milk. It is outline with Pentel Sunburst Gold Metallic Gel pen and Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The sentiment is Hero Arts Thoughtful Messages stamped in Stampin' Up Baroque Burgundy on Very Vanilla and layered on Bravo Burgundy. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

When I copied this template, I missed one of the shapes and we ended up with triangles that wouldn't fit the card bases. These are those trim pieces and I've used them in a layout that I've used before and I really love.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment