Sunday, February 5, 2012

New Baby Boy

Hello everyone,

Believe it or not, today's card is not a one sheet wonder. It was commissioned for a colleague whose wife is expecting a baby boy. I've been dying to use this cute paper.


The card base is Gina K Pure Luxury card stock. The printed paper is Little Yellow Bicycle Babysauraus Dinos All over. The blue paper is of unknown origin which is layered on Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip. The sentiment is Papertrey Ink Signature Greetings stamped and layered in Chocolate Chip. The embellishments are K&Company Rough & Tumble Dinosaurs.

I love these little dinosaurs! They are so perfect for this baby boy card. I think this card will work perfectly for my colleague.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment