Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Weddings Galore II

Hello everyone,

Today I'm posting the second of three wedding cards I crafted for a colleague. This was to be a more casual card than yesterday's black and white. I think it may be just a little too feminine for a wedding somehow.


The printed paper is Prima Fairy Floral Collection "Garden Party" layered on Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade and My Mind's Eye. The corner layers are Soft Suede. The sentiment is Stampabilities Changes Everything. The embellishments are Recollections Pearls.

I just love this paper and couldn't resist using it. I think though, it is a little to pink and feminine for a wedding. We'll just have to see what my colleague prefers. I suspect though, I'll end up changing the sentiment. It would make a great Mother's Day card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment