Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Cheery Birthday

Hello everyone,

As far as I know, I'm finished with the thank you card marathon. To celebrate completion of the project, I've crafted this super cheerful birthday card for my god-daughter.


The printed paper is Me & My Big Ideas, layered on Stampin' Up Yo Yo Yellow and a green of unknown origin. The sentiment is Sweet & Sassy Birthday Greetings stamped in Melon Mambo on Whisper White. The embellishments are of unknown origin, adhered to a strip of Yo Yo Yellow and more green. The entire card was highlighted with Sakura Clear Star and Gold Shadow Gelly Roll pens.

I love this super happy card! It is perfect for my young god-daughter who likes all things hip - I hope this counts. I never thought I'd ever use this Yo Yo Yellow paper, it is so bright and garish, but I'm glad I had a little bit to use for this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Very bright and cheerful. How neat that those pink flower embellishments match so perfectly. I have some of those in yellow... where did they come from?! We'll never know.

    ReplyDelete