Thursday, March 29, 2012

More Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for a girlfriend whose birthday is next week.


The printed paper is BasicGrey Sweet Threads layered on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla and Dusty Durango which was textured with Sizzix Ivy Floral. The sentiment is Inkadinkado Calligraphy Celebration stamped on Very Vanilla in Dusty Durango and heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

This is not my most favourite cards. I think the sentiment is too large for the layout. That being said, I do love the colours in this sheet of BasicGrey which gives a crafter lots to work with. This layout is similar to one that I've used in the past. It seemed to worked with the too large sentiment. Still a very pretty card and I'm confident my girlfriend with like it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment