Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thank You Marathon XXX - Encore

Hello everyone,

I thought I'd finished all the thank you cards on my list but found myself in need of two more. This is for a couple who've been a tremendous help to myself and my mother over the last couple of weeks.


The background layer is Stampin' Up Brocade Blue textured with Crafts-Too Tools embossing folder. The printed paper is Chatter Box Big Rec Blocks layered on Dusty Durango. The sentiment is Gina K Tag Lines stamped in Brocade Blue on Very Vanilla. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Antique Gold Square Durables.

I really like this card. It was crafted mostly with a man in mind, hence the tools, but I know his wife will really appreciate that it was crafted especially for them. I love using this Chatter Box paper for masculine cards. Not only does it have some great coordinating colours to pair it with, the pattern itself lends to some great square options.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: