Monday, April 9, 2012

Bring On The Babies III

Hello everyone,

I've still got a few more baby cards to post. I warned there was a bit of a boom happening at the office.


The background paper is Heidi Grace Baby Words layered on Recollections. The images are Recollections stickers affixed to DCWV textured card stock and Stampin' Up Shimmery White. The sentiment is Waltzingmouse Say It With Style stamped in StazOn Timber Brown on Shimmery White and layered on Recollections. The embellishments are Keepsakes Memories.

I think this is my favourite of all the baby cards I've been doing. The photo just doesn't do it justice. It just came together beautifully as I added element after element and I love it when that happens.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment